Many people will only build one home in their life. At Fields Construction, we work to make the experience stress-free, enjoyable and fulfilling for you.
In 1992, Peter Fields, left a commercial construction management career, and wife Vivian, left an administrative career to start Fields Construction, Inc. Both Peter and Vivian remain personally involved with every project.
The continued success comes from a dedicated construction team and a family atmosphere throughout the construction process. Peter Fields leads the day to day communication between specific customer product selection and our field supervisors and contractors. Field Supervisor, Todd Smith, brings extensive construction experience in a variety of trades. His dedication to customer service and cooperation among the trades makes him indispensible to the Fields Team.
The management and construction of each project requires a dedication to quality and cooperation. This is a commitment from both Fields Construction and each trade contractor involved in the construction of your home. This commitment ensures the timely delivery of service on every home.
When we complete your home, we will be as proud of it as you are. We have found this is the only way to deliver exceptional value and craftsmanship. It is about translating your vision into a dream home you can enjoy for many years.
- Virginia Tech – 1973-1976 Architecture
- Virginia Tech – 1982-1985 B.S. Building Construction
- Project Manager for Branch & Assoc. Inc., a commercial contractor 1985-92
- Quality custom home building since 1992
- Currently serves on the Board of Directors Roanoke Regional Home Builders Assoc.
- President RRHBA, 2000
- Three time Builder of the Year Roanoke Regional Home Builders Assoc.